Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thank God


hi friends!!!
it's me again.
god has been good. In the recent UOB Painting of the Year Competition, through God's grace, I have won not one but TWO awards. There are more than 1000 entries and 800 artists took part. It is really God's blessings that I got the certificate of distinction ( $1000 prize money) , there are only 4 in total in the whole competition, and a highly-commended work. I have been taking part faithfully every year since my last highly-commended work "BAMBOO" in 1999. Yes, that long ago.
8 years. haha
God knows and He hears my prayers . THank YOU so much!!
will update the pics soon!!!
for more info: http://www.uob.com.sg/pages/investor/news/newsreleases/2007/news_1jul2007.html

love & god bless ,
sy

No comments:


Official Launch - 18th Jan 2007

Hi everybody! God has been such a loving, patient and faithful God in 2006. He has blessed me so abundantly, I can hardly contain it! And I know of friends who had wonderful things happening to them too! So I was just thinking, we need to share these great accounts with everybody! Thus the creation of "Bless and Blessed", a site especially for remembering what God has done in our lives and to thank Him for it. For fellow believers in Christ, I hope that this site will encourage you to share and remember the good things in your lives, and more importantly, how the bad things are made good because of our faith in God. If you have a testimony, I strongly urge you to spend a couple of minutes posting it up on this site. Own this site! You never know just who you can truly encourage and bless. Today shall be the first day that this site is officialy launched. Those of you who are reading this have probably received my invitation to become a part of this site and an author of your own life. I pray that God will use this website for the extension of His kingdom, and to build strong fellowship among His children.