
It has been about five months since I decided on making a career change. God has been faithful in helping me transition into my current job. From preparing for the various examinations, to taking and doing well for those examinations, to the smooth application of MAS license, to picking up the knowledge and skills, to leading me to sales leads, and to closing quite a number of deals. Although many will think that I did all these through my own capabilities and hardwork, I beg to differ. God has blessed me with a very wonderful, understanding and supportive husband who plays a vital role in helping me be successful in my work. He has been my pillar of strength and my encouragement through these months, I thank God for sending him into my life! I also thank God for blessing me with His wisdom, strength and patience as I carry out my work :)
I just want to continue to pray for wisdom and humility. And also pray that God will continue to bless the readers of this blog! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment